There are plenty of ways to interact with your fellow Denver Dietetic Association members and grow your professional network:
- ATTEND - Join us at one of our seven monthly meetings. It's a great way to network and earn CEUs! We also have two social events a year and additional networking opportunities for our mentors/mentees. View calendar>
- MENTOR - DDA's Mentorship Program is one of the many great benefits of being a DDA member. Mentors are always needed to help guide students, interns, and new RDs/DTRs. Contact our Membership Chair for details.
- BLOG - DDA is excited to bring back the DDA Blog, and we need authors to help contribute. Contact our Public Relations Chair for more information.
- VOLUNTEER - Stay tuned for volunteer opportunities from our community partners throughout the year and visit out Volunteer page for ongoing opportunities.
- TAKE ACTION - Let your voice be heard and easily advocate for our profession by staying on top of Action Alerts created by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- BE SOCIAL - Follow us on Facebook and Twitter. For any relevant posts, use the DDA hashtag #eatrightdenver.